BOUNCE BACK
12:14:00 AM
Hi all! This is my very first post here so I'm gonna write a little nonsense hehehe.
Fyi, this isn't my first attempt in blogging. I started since 2010 when I was 14 that time, Form two. Sounds pretty young huh. Reading back to my older posts makes me laughed so hard at myself. I wrote completely shits! Looking at those templates and designs, hah! Fancy background, useless widgetssss, even a playlist of my favorite songs! It seems like I've spent too much of time on those things. Honestly, I learned all those HTML stuffs on my own. Back to that time, there's only few free templates available for free download(there's plenty of them now). I'm a (very) picky person, there's none of them I'm satisfied with, therefore I decide to 'built' it on my own. Since then, I took care of it (my blog) for 2 years and it was abandoned after prolly due to my heavy academic schedules. :(
Fyi, this isn't my first attempt in blogging. I started since 2010 when I was 14 that time, Form two. Sounds pretty young huh. Reading back to my older posts makes me laughed so hard at myself. I wrote completely shits! Looking at those templates and designs, hah! Fancy background, useless widgetssss, even a playlist of my favorite songs! It seems like I've spent too much of time on those things. Honestly, I learned all those HTML stuffs on my own. Back to that time, there's only few free templates available for free download(there's plenty of them now). I'm a (very) picky person, there's none of them I'm satisfied with, therefore I decide to 'built' it on my own. Since then, I took care of it (my blog) for 2 years and it was abandoned after prolly due to my heavy academic schedules. :(
Well, I'll make this as my diary, but not that kind of daily diary which record the date, whether, feelings and stuffs. lol. I wanted to keep my memories here, forever. I've lost all the data (photos, videos, important notes, especially conversations!) in my phone when it was forced to be formatted. I felt so empty when I got back my phone cause everything is lost. The day after(today), I recreate a new space for myself. Weee! I will write on reviews of food, places I went on vacation, special events etc etc. I hope there's beautiful stunning photos to share too! Stay tuned! Also, million thanks for reading all these shits patiently!
Cheers!


2 comments
waiting and anticipating post from you! <3
ReplyDeleteI've quite few drafts on my list! Will complete them one day... ahemmm
Delete