KINFOLK x FKP

6:19:00 PM

"Oh, there's a new cafe in town!"  "Let's go!"

Fyi, as a student studying in a kinda rural area, I seldom have meals out in the town (cz I didn't own a car). 
BUT things are different now with the new hangout spot! I went there twice in a week time, holy shit. 

Since it's a beautiful Sunday morning, why don't we have a breakfast date? (with my bunch of friends, of course.) So we got up early and I was really excited for my 'non-jaya' breakfast, lol. (you got me, Aimsters?)



Granola Bowl / RM12. 

Quite Instagram-worthy tho. hehe. If you feel like having some antioxidants, go with the mixture of roasted honey nut granola, fresh fruits (banana and strawberry), soy milk and blueberry yoghurt. I was really full with this bowl of goodness. Damn, how I wish there's empty spaces left in my stomach for more breakie in the menu!



 Eggs & Toast + Homemade Chicken Sausage / RM11.80.
Hot Mocha / RM11.90.

It was nothing special about this, but just right for those who go for light breakfast. Add ons are also available!  ( Beef Bacon / Homemade Chicken Sausage / Roasted Mushroom )


Potato Rosti + Egg + Homemade Chicken Sausage / RM15.90.

It might not have a fancy looking but it taste real good! There must be a reason why western people always have potatoes for their breakfast, right? ( I don't understand why people are allergic to potatoes, huh? Any potato lovers here? )


Carbonara Pasta / RM19.

Together with turkey salami, creamy sauce and poached eggs, everything blends so well in my mouth! It's neither too cheezy nor creamy, just ngam ngam! I guess this might be your favourite even if you're afraid of carbonara in the past. 



Woodfire Oven Pizza : Truffe / RM18.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thin crust topped with mushrooms, black truffle, half-boiled egg, and cheese, it's just so so sooo good. Everything was fine once you put it into your mouth, plus it was VERY CRISPY! I guess those 'serious carnivores' would love this although there's no meat lol.
( Fyi, this is one of their daily bestsellers! Check it out people! )


Woodfire Oven Pizza : Pepperoni / RM17.

Chicken pepperoni together with basil and cheese ( two types ), frankly speaking it wasn't special, but authentic. 
Cheese lovers out there, time to pamper your tastebuds! 


Bruxxels / RM14.

Belgium waffle topped with fresh fruits, crunchy chocolate bits, maple syrup and a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream. It just made my day! I'm always happy with waffle, any kind of it. It was real good, since it's not too sweet, so I just consider this is healthy lah hahaha. Anyways, I would like to try out their Matcha Bruxxels next time! Wait for me, Kinfolk! 



Matcha Souffle / RM20.

Was craving for this a long while ago! It disappointed for me a little, maybe my expectation was just too high. ( It tasted okay actually haha ) The matcha ice cream was melted when served, while the texture of the souffle was a little too wet. Anyways, can't deny the upper portion ( in brown colour ) was real good! ( In case you wish to taste this, go for it. I'm just writing on my point of view, no wrong trying new stuffs right? They might have improved from time to time yeah. )


It's located right at the corner of Village Mall, can pay a visit whenever you go tesco lol. 

Before I end this post, anybody went there please leave a comment below to share your experience dining here! Or just let me know any of your favourites :) 


 G1, Village Mall, Legenda Heights, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Mon-Sun : 8:30 am - 11:30 pm

 .
.
.
* THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST *


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMGG nice pic!What camera are you using by the way hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clement! HAHAHAHA I'm only using my Huawei Honor 6 :P
      Thanks btw!!

      Delete